Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ovulations R' Us!




Hello friends and family!

Since you all do not have Myspace, and not everyone on my Myspace gives a huge hoot about our family plans, I figured it was a good time for us to start an Evans family blog. W/this blog I will try to keep you all updated on at least the most interesting parts of what me and Damien are up to. So, speaking of interesting, as you can see we had some interesting costumes for Halloween! We were Care Bears...yeah, don't be concerned if you don't see too much "care" or "bear" in our costumes. Roca went more for a casual look w/her pumpkin t-shirt and our friend, Chris, was a rock climber. For a few more details about our Halloween you can view my video blog.




So yes, we are now trying to make an awesome baby to add to our awesome household! Being the organizer that I am, as well as just wanting a great outcome NOW, I went and purchased some ovulation tests. From what I have researched I am pretty sure as to when it is baby making season but I want to make sure that we do not miss this boat! Toot toot! Baby on the way!

And for all of you who have either never gotten the chance to view/order some of our wedding pics, we will be getting all of the proofs soon. Once we receive the proofs we will upload all of the pics that turned out well onto a site where you can order them for a decent price. I will post the link in a blog when I get it all set up.

Thanks for reading and for the continued support from you all!

Kara

p.s. I believe if you subscribe or "follow" this blog then you will be informed as to when I update it.





3 comments:

Diaryblogger said...

nice blog! will you keep doing MySpace or just do this?

Blocklear said...

so hows the baby dancing going? did D make a D-posit???

hahaha. i know i'm not as funny as i think i am.

Kara said...

Isa: I will still be blogging on Myspace but when it comes to more private matters I will address them through this blog. Like, I will be announcing on Myspace when I am pregnant but I have not announced that we're trying. Are you picking up what I'm putting down?

Heather: You're crazy.